Total Pageviews

Sunday, 18 December 2011

DIGIFLESH 3 tracks 2011

DIGIFLESH

3 tracks


Digiflesh – New Jersey – USA

Links:  

Genre: EBM/Industrial

So new there isn’t much information about on Rob Digiflesh but I plan on changing that.

Facebook even with its glitches and spammers has not only given me some awesome new friends BUT brought to my attention the ever increasing talented musicians that just keep appearing out of nowhere and expanding my musical taste. For which I am extremely grateful to Mr Zuckerberg!

One such band is DIGIFLESH a one man EBM/Industrial project. As many will know Industrial is one of my favourite genres due to the fact it is just so hypnotic and lodges itself into the brain.

From the first moment I clicked on the DIGIFLESH link I was blown away with immense ferocity and paralyzed by the awesome electronic beats hitting my ears. It’s my food for thought and I could live on it, no problem!

No matter what mood I am in I can lash something Industrial based on the computer and just lose myself in the grip of it.  DIGIFLESH is one such project that has been brought to my attention and I am not letting go!

NOTHING REAL   3.30
Is a vibrant catchy and melodic track that pulls no punches! Rob’s monotone voice goes perfectly with the snappy drum beat.  It warrants at least twenty plays a day and is like a virus, but indeed a good one that just infects the mind and body in such a way that you can’t stop moving to it.  It has perfect balance and although has a synthetic drum beat it just pummels the brain to such a capacity that you don’t want it to stop.

RIPPED AWAY    3.42
The hypnotic beat indeed rips away at the soul as it thunders constantly embracing a rich tapestry of beats and melodies.  Just amazing track and great played in a dark room where you can just lose yourself in its offerings. I just cannot find anything negative to say about any of these tracks at all. But then again I am one of the converted and loving a synth sound helps, but this is dark and catchy just how I like it.

LOCKED INSIDE    3.30
There is really no place to hide, as this immense beat gets locked inside! The lyrics are just superb as the cyber beats come constantly at you from all angles. It sort of eats you from the inside and gnaws away on what’s left! It is a great track to play loud as you get consumed in Rob’s hypnotic voice, which never changes tone it just melts into the music that surrounds it.  It will appeal to a lot of people who love cyber industrial and may even pull a few more fans into its darkened trance like beat.

DIGIFLESH just takes you into a virtual reality world nothing is real except the sounds that penetrate the mind and take you one step further into oblivion – this is my world and I love it with a passion and the only thing that takes me to another zone is metal but I could never get bored of listening to industrial – there is just too much to like!

If you love your industrial then get listening to these tracks and there is a plus side they are all up for grabs on a free download here: https://www.facebook.com/digiflesh?sk=app_204974879526524

My only gripe is that there is just over ten minutes of this amazing stuff so hurry up Rob and produce some more! I want to sink my teeth into some more DIGIFLESH!

Right I am off to practice some more dance moves...

Tracks:
Nothing Real
Ripped Away
Locked Inside

Member:
Rob Digiflesh



No comments:

Post a Comment