Total Pageviews

Friday, 8 April 2016

Spell - For none and all - 10 Track Album - Bad Omen Records - To be released 13th May 2016

Spell
For None and All
10 Track Album
Bad Omen Records
To be released 13th May 2016



Written for Ramzine

Spell – Vancouver, BC Canada

Links:

Genre: Hypnotising Heavy Metal



Rattling through their first track Madam Psychosis I find the vocals leave a bit to be desired for their whiny content! I don’t usually complain about much but somehow that whine just goes right through me. Maybe a more powerful voice is needed here to really compliment the music.

Musically it sounds edgy and unusual although there is a familiarity in there that I just can’t place for now. It does have its moments but nothing to get really worked up about and quite disappointing.

5/10

Track List:
Madame Psychosis
Whipping Sigils
Too Late
The Sickness unto Health
River of Sleep
Séance
The Veil
Dark Desires
Vanitas
The Sphynx

Members:
Cam Mesmer
Lester Spectre
McVie

No comments:

Post a Comment