Dangers
The
Bend in the Break
13
Track Album
Topshelf
Records
Release
Date: 14th October 2016
Written for RAMzine
Dangers – Los Angeles, California, USA
Links:
https://www.facebook.com/dangershc
Genre: Hardcore Punk Rock
‘Erm
who stood on the cat’s paw? ‘Human Noose’ sounds like someone is in extreme
agony, vocally anyway! However the second track makes me smile somewhat
thinking of the noisy nuisance of a neighbour whom on many occasion has been
called a ‘Pleb’ but I digress. Maybe this is the ‘music’ I should be playing to
ward off evil neighbours – it certainly holds plenty of aggression and after a
while it’s like the pain wears off and Nova cane takes over! It definitely
grows on you!
8.5/10
Track List:
Human
Noose
Those
Sad Plebs down below
Darkest
Arts
The
Bend in the Break
Kiss
with Spit
Loose
Cigarettes
The
Great American Songbook
Softer
Science
It’s
the Devil I love
The
Straight World
Very
small and weak in the La
In
Sharp Decline
To
Finn, with our regrets
Members:
Justin
Al
Tim
Anthony
No comments:
Post a Comment